I have been immersed in the “people” part of business for my entire career holding talent leadership positions in corporate settings, production, distribution, national professional services firms, technology start-ups and not-for-profit organizations. These various roles have afforded me a very transparent view into organizational dynamics spanning many organizations and industries.
I am energized by the extensive amount of research about human behavior that continues to emerge and the opportunity to leverage this to create positive work environments and the talent systems that will drive our future. We are committed to continuing this learning and integrating this learning to evolve our approaches.
- Completion of coach training through the Coaches Training Institute, accredited by the International Coaching Federation
- Training by Robert Kegan and Lisa Lahey of Harvard University in “Immunity to Change”, a behavioral change methodology they authored
- Completed “Neuroscience of Change” Program, Coaches Rising
- Certified Practitioner of the Hogan Leadership Suite
- Certified Practioner in the Leadership Circle Profile
- Certifications in Benefits, Compensation and Workplace Safety
- MBA, Finance DePaul University
- B.S. Degree, Business Management, HR Emphasis, Northern Illinois University
When I am not working or spending time with my husband and two teenage boys, I love attending music events, reading, and practicing yoga and Pilates.
Schedule a consult today.
Don’t miss a thing.
Keep up to date with what is going on at Laura Hall & Associates by signing up for our blog posts!